An Articles Archive
Diet - Diseases - Enzymes - Exercise - Health - Herbs - Longevity - Medicine - Minerals -
Natural Health - Nutrition - Stress - Vegan - Vegetarian - Vitamins
We began this archive as a means of assisting our visitors in answering
many of their health and diet questions, and in encouraging them to take a pro-active part
in their own health. We believe the articles and information contained herein are
true, but are not presenting them as advice. We, personally, have found that a
whole food vegan
diet has helped our own health, and simply wish to share with others the things we have
found. Each of us must make our own decisions, for it's our own body. If you
have a health problem, see your own physician.
Comments and Facts
Articles and References
- A Cure for Doctors’ Lack of Nutrition Education
- Agriculture and Health Policies: In Conflict
- American Dietetic Association (ADA) Sanctions Vegetarian Diets: Will Americans Follow?
- Animal Protein Linked to Increased Diabetes Risk
- Anti-Diabetes Foods
- Apple Versus Avandia: Vegan Diets Treat Diabetes
- Appropriate Planned Vegetarian Diets Are Healthful, May Help in Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Are Diabetics Prone to Colon Cancer?
- A Vegan Doctor Addresses the Protein Question
- Can a Vegan Diet Cure Diabetes?
- Can Children Be Vegan and Vegetarian?
- Cow's Milk May Raise Type 1 Diabetes Risk
- Dear Ego of Dr. Ignorant, a Response to an Anti-vegetarian Physician
- Diabetes and Low-Fat Vegan Diet
- Diabetes Case History
- Diabetes Expert: Try Vegan Lifestyle
- Diabetes Linked to Increased Cancer Risk
- Diet and Diabetes - New Study (NotMilk)
- Diet and Diabetes (PCRM)
- Diet and Diabetes (Dr. Neal Barnard)
- Diet and Disease Prevention
- Dire Beasties Warning
- Dumb Diabetes News
- Eating Greens to Fight Disease
- Eating Meat Kills More People Than Previously Thought
- Fish and Fish Oil Linked to Diabetes Risk
- Gonzo Gastronomy: How the Food Industry Has Made Bacon a Weapon of Mass Destruction
- How Agriculture Subsidies Are Making Us Sick
- How Sick is the United States?
- How Sugar Can Destroy Your Health and Cause Cancer, Diabetes, Neurological Disease and Vitamin/Mineral Deficiencies
- It All Starts With Diet
- Kaiser Permanente Endorses Plant-Based Diets
- Lessons from the Dominican Republic
- Marketing Milk and Disease
- Meat Consumption and Diabetes Risk
- Milk-Drinking Associated with Insulin
- Milk Linked to Health Problems
- Milk: Does It Really Do A Body Good?
- More Vegetables for Mom Decreases Risk of Diabetes for Baby
- New Dietary Guidelines Back Plant-Based Diets to Fight Obesity
- New GEICO Multicity Study: Workers Lose Weight, Improve Diabetes on Plant-Based Diet
- PCRM to Launch Spanish-Language Kickstart
- PCRM’s Native American Diabetes Prevention Classes Focus on Ancestral Foods
- Plant Pure Nation: A Story of Food and Power
- Q & A with Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD
- Redefining Normal
- Resistance and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Other Health Benefits
- Saturated Fat Affects More Than Your Cholesterol
- Shouldn't I Drink Milk?
- SOS: Saving Ourselves
- Spotlight on Diabetes
- Study shows vegan diet reduces risk of diabetes in African Americans
- Thanks, American Dietetic Association! I’ve Known It All Along!
- The NEW China Study
- There Is a Way to Help Avoid Heart Disease and Diabetes: You Are What You Eat!
- Type-2 Diabetes – The Expected Adaptation to Over-Nutrition
- USDA Demonizes Starch, While Promoting Meat, Dairy, and Disease
- USDA Recognizes Value of Vegan Foods
- Vegan Diet Reverses Diabetes Symptoms
- Vegans Need to Eat More Greens, Beans and Nuts
- Vegans Win Again: Egg Intake Linked to Diabetes Risk
- Vegetables in Pregnancy Lowers Child's Diabetes Risk
- What Every Vegan Needs to Know about the Advantages and Pitfalls of Vegan Diets
- What's Wrong with Dairy Products
- When Friends Ask: Where Do You Get Your Protein?
- Vegetarian Foods: Powerful for Health
- Why Has the FDA Allowed a Drug Marked "Not Safe for Use in Humans" to Be Fed to Livestock Right Before
Fair Use Notice: This document may contain copyrighted material whose use
has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.
We believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the Web
constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section
107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for
purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from
the copyright owner.
| Home Page | Health Index |
Your Comments Are
| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions |
Health | Humor | Letters | Links
| Nature Studies
| Poetry and Stories | Quotations |
Recipes | What's New? |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.