Milk, Problems with
An Articles Archive
Diet - Diseases - Enzymes - Exercise - Health - Herbs - Longevity - Medicine - Minerals -
Natural Health - Nutrition - Stress - Vegan - Vegetarian - Vitamins
We began this archive as a means of assisting our visitors in answering
many of their health and diet questions, and in encouraging them to take a pro-active part
in their own health. We believe the articles and information contained herein are
true, but are not presenting them as advice. We, personally, have found that a
whole food vegan
diet has helped our own health, and simply wish to share with others the things we have
found. Each of us must make our own decisions, for it's our own body. If you
have a health problem, see your own physician.
Milk, Problems with
Comments and Facts
- “Even with the frequent lack of diagnosis, milk allergies are
actually the most common of all food allergies. Milk contains more
than 25 proteins that can lead to allergies.”
Gordon M. Wardlaw and Paul M. Insel. Perspectives in Nutrition.
(St. Louis: Mosby, 1996), 535.
Articles and References
- 25+ Vegan Sources of Calcium
- A Child's Milk Allergies
- Abandoning a Child After Cancer is Diagnosed
- Animal Fat and Breast Cancer
- An American Tragedy: Florence Griffith Joyner's Autopsy
- Autism and Dairy Consumption: A New
- Breast Cancer Statistics
- Breast Cancer Truths and Dairy Lies
- Cancer and IGF-1: Another Reason to Avoid Milk
- Celiac Disease and Dairy Products
- Confronting Corruption and Cholesterol in Congress
- Congress Passes MAKE THE CHILDREN SICK Legislation
- Cow's Milk May Raise Type 1 Diabetes Risk
- Crohn's Disease Treatment Update 2005
- Dairy Diet Myth
- Detox From Milk in Just Seven Days
- Dr. Wilson Offers Advice About Vegan Babies
- Don't Drink Your Milk!
- Don't Get Stoned, Get Wasted Instead!
- Dumb Diabetes News
- Excess protein-on-the-brain syndrome
- Food Chain Newsletter
- Got Breast Cancer? Get Soy!
- Have Millions of Americans Been Infected with a Cow Cancer Virus?
- Employees Improve Health Dramatically with Low-Fat Vegetarian Diet
- Federal Report Finds Plant-Based Diet is Best; Meat Industry Is Unhappy
- First Veggie Public School in the U.S.
- Foods and Arthritis
- Getting Clarity
- Got Anemia?
- How Man Alters Nature's Natural Altars
- I Love the Smell of Freshly Cut Grass Pollen
- JAMA on Raw Milk
- Lactose Intolerance: The Real Science
- Live Paratuberculosis Bacteria Found in U.S. Milk
- Looking to Improve Bone Health? Kick the Milk Habit
- Marketing Milk and Disease
- Milk and Multiple Sclerosis
- Milk and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Milk and the Cancer Connection
- Milk and Tuberculosis
- Milk destroys health benefits of tea
- Milk in 2009 Contained Less Pus Than 2008 Milk
- Milk-Drinking Associated with Insulin Resistance and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Milk, Greens and Ovarian Cancer Survival
- Milk Linked to Health Problems
- Milking Mad Cow Disease
- Milking the Evidence; Diet Does Matter
- Molecule Found in Meat and Milk gives rise to Tumors
- Not Milk: The USDA, Monsanto, and the U.S. Dairy Industry
- No Whey, Man. I’ll Pass on the Protein Powder
- Organic Pus is no better than conventional pus
- Ovarian cancer risk and consumption of milk products and lactose
- Parents' Guide to Building Better Bones
- Perspectives on Dairy
- Preventing and Reversing Osteoporosis
- Prostate Cancer and Milk
- Put Down the Cheeseburger
- Rocket Fuel in Milk
- Should I Drink Milk to Prevent Osteoporosis?
- Shouldn't I Drink Milk?
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- The 4 Keys to Strong Bones
- The Clintons: Chelsea (Pregnant), Hillary Unhealthy), and Bill (Healthy)
- The Connection Between Dairy and MRSA
- This Man Went Vegan And Something Amazing Happened
- USDA Demonizes Starch, While Promoting Meat, Dairy, and Disease
- Why are Doctors so Clueless About Dairy?
- Who Has the Highest Rates of Bone Disease, and Why?
Fair Use Notice: This document may contain copyrighted material whose use
has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.
We believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the Web
constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section
107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for
purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from
the copyright owner.
| Home Page | Health Index |
Your Comments Are
| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions |
Health | Humor | Letters | Links
| Nature Studies
| Poetry and Stories | Quotations |
Recipes | What's New? |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.