Directory and Archive
Bible Based Sermon Offerings From All-Creatures.org
Each sermon is published in large print, or with an option to enlarge the
font size, for use in preaching, and for easy
reading by several people gathered around the computer monitor. Large print
allows the preacher to move away from the pulpit while still being able to see
the text. All the sermons are copyrighted; however, they may be
down-loaded for personal use, and for single service preaching by clergy and
lay-preachers. All we ask is that we be notified of their use in advance.
Table of Contents
| Sermons Table of Contents
| Sermons Scriptural Index |
Archive by Date:
- 13 April 2014 - Peacemakers: Jesus, Ethical Vegans, Animal Advocates
- 6 April 2014 - New Life in Jesus and Living in the Heavenly Will of God
- 30 March 2014 - Do Religious Leaders Really Believe in the Works of God?
- 23 March 2014 - Caring Love: Perfect Heavenly Limitless Love
- 16 March 2014 - Evil Corrupts Good If We Allow It To Happen
- 9 March 2014 - Soul Searching Godliness: Living in Godís Heavenly Will
- 2 March 2014 - Spiritual Change - The Transfiguration of Jesus
- 23 February 2014 - You Shall Love Your Neighbor as Yourself
- 16 February 2014 - Killing Animals is Murder of the Innocent
- 9 February 2014 - The Light of the Lord
- 2 February 2014 - Walking Humbly with God
- 26 January 2014 - True Christians Need to Live as Peacemakers
- 19 January 2014 - Faith, Trust, God versus Evil, Corruption, Devil
- 12 January 2014 - Jesus Saves True Believers
- 5 January 2014 - Striking Appearance of Jesus Christ
- 29 December 2013 - The Lordís Godly People
- 22 December 2013 - The Birth of Jesus Christ
- 15 December 2013 - His Second Coming Will Heal the Earth
- 8 December 2013 Second Coming Promises Ė Are We Helping?
- 1 December 2013 - Jesusí Second ComingÖAre We Ready?
- 24 November 2013 - Polluted Clergy (Pastors Ė Priests Ė Prophets)
- 17 November 2013 - The Living Active Word of God
- 10 November 2013 - Bringing Godís Heavenly Will to Earth
- 3 November 2013 - Protecting the Temple of God
- 27 October 2013 - Choose Good Versus Evil
- 20 October 2013 - Living in Godís Heavenly Will
- 13 October 2013 - Protecting Creation from Harm*
- 6 October 2013 - Increase Our Faith, O Lord
- 29 September 2013 - Ask the Animals
- 22 September 2013 - Weeping Heart
- 15 September 2013 - Worldly Acceptable Ungodliness
- 8 September 2013 - Worldly Troubles
- 1 September 2013 - God Requires True Repentance
- 25 August 2013 - I Do Not Know How to Speak
- 18 August 2013 - Learning from History
- 11 August 2013 - Do Not Worry
- 4 August 2013 - Living in Godís Heavenly Will
- 28 July 2013 - The Word of God
- 21 July 2013 - Evil in the World
- 14 July 2013 - Regaining the Image of God
- 7 July 2013 - Small Miracles Happen All the Time
- 30 June 2013 - Keep Going in Hope
- 23 June 2013 - Jesus, Demons and Pigs
- 16 June 2013 - Judge Not but Discern Much
- 9 June 2013 - Nothing is Impossible with God
- 2 June 2013 - Kingdom Living for the World
- 26 May 2013 - The Ruler of this World
- 19 May 2013 - The Grace of Pentecost
- 12 May 2013 - Restoring Godís Heavenly Kingdom
- 5 May 2013 - Receive Godís Blessings
- 28 April 2013 - Praise the Lord All Creation
- 21 April 2013 - Living as Disciples of Jesus
- 14 April 2013 - Keep Following Jesus
- 7 April 2013 - Jesus Sends Us to Heal the World
- 31 March 2013 - Our Resurrection Promise
- 24 March 2013 - Where is the True Jesus Christ?
- 17 March 2013 - From Captives to Children of God
- 10 March 2013 - Purifying Ourselves Before God
- 3 March 2013 - Removing Ourselves from a Violent World
- 24 February 2013 - Do We Believe and Trust in God?
- 17 February 2013 - How Does God Want Us to Live?
- 10 February 2013 - People See When We're Transformed
- 3 February 2013 - Now That We Still Have Christmas With Us, Where Do We Go From Here?
- 27 January 2013 - How Do We Show the Love of Christmas to God?
- 20 January 2013 - Is Godly Love the True Spirit of Christmas?
- 13 January 2013 - Is The True Spirit Of Christmas Still With You?
- 6 January 2013 - Where Was Jesus Born?
- 30 December 2012 - What Are Our New Yearís Resolutions?
- 23 December 2012 - Itís the Sunday Before Christmas
- 16 December 2012 - Kingdom Living
- 9 December 2012 - The Advent of the Peaceable Kingdom
- 2 December 2012 - Finding the Truth in the Bible
- 25 November 2012 - Are We Living As Jesus Christ Desires?
- 18 November 2012 - The Makings of a Real Thanksgiving
- 11 November 2012 - Working for Unconditional Compassion
- 4 November 2012 - Halloween Versus Godís Heavenly Will
- 28 October 2012 - We Canít Have It Both Ways
- 21 October 2012 - Are Cows More Godly Than Humans?
- 14 October 2012 - How Are We to be Seeking God?
- 7 October 2012 - Are Any Humans in the Bible Really Righteous?
- 30 September 2012 - Seeing the Truth When Others Donít
- 23 September 2012 - Jesus, Son of David, Have Mercy on Me!
- 16 September 2012 - Where Is Their Mercy?
- 9 September 2012 - Working for Peace for All Creation
- 2 September 2012 - Peace: Many Branches, But One Root
- 26 August 2012 - Hardness of Heart in the Churches
- 19 August 2012 - Standing with the Lord Against Evil
- 12 August 2012 - Christians Are Made For Pouring
- 5 August 2012 - Am I Walking With God?
- 29 July 2012 - They Will Hammer Their Swords into Plowshares
- 22 July 2012 - From Mourning to Positive Action
- 15 July 2012 - Blessed are the Peacemakers
- 8 July 2012 - Are We to Follow Everything in the Bible?
- 1 July 2012 - Lord, Help Us End the Corruption of Your Creation
- 24 June 2012 - Belief is Passive - Faith is Active
- 10 Jun 2012 - Fear Not! I Am With You
- 3 June 2012 - Living as Compassionate Peacemaking Children of God
- 27 May 2012 - With the Holy Spirit, We Should Live Compassionately
- 20 May 2012 - Whatís Wrong with Meat and Booze?
- 13 May 2012 - Eating a Mother for Motherís Day
- 29 April 2012 - Chasing Compassionate People Away From Church (Part 2)
- 22 April 2012 - Chasing Compassionate People Away From Church
- 15 April 2012 - Unconditional Love Angers Religious Leaders
- 1 April 2012 - Palms, Praise, Fools, and Killing
- 25 March 2012 - From Darkness and Death to Light and Life
- 18 March 2012 - Why Should People Abstain From Flesh Foods?
- 23 October 2011 - The Immorality of Eating Meat
- 16 October 2011 - He Prayeth Best, Who Loveth Best
- 9 July 2011 - Why We Mourn the Death of Animals
- 23 January 2011 - Do Church People Truly Love Their Neighbors As Themselves?
- 2 January 2011 - Daniel, Godís Man in the Field (Part XXIII): Spiritual Warfare
- 11 July 2010 - Memorial Service for the Animals
- 14 February 2010 - To Love Completely or Not to Love
- 6 December 2009 - The Hypocrisy of Christmas ďPeace on EarthĒ
- 12 July 2009 - A Memorial Service for the Animals
- 6 July 2008 - Independence Day? For Whom?
- 15 June 2008 - Do You Feel As I Feel
- 8 June 2008 - Love Your Enemies and Bring Peace to Your Soul
- 18 May 2008 - Being in a Constant State of Mourning
- 4 May 2008 - Horror, Stress, Depression, and Resting in the Lord
- 27 April 2008 - The Church of Spiritually Lukewarm People
- 13 April 2008 - When Is a Church Not a Church?
- 6 April 2008 - Love According to the Father of Lies
- 23 December 2007 - Celebrating the Birth of the Prince of Peace while Worshiping the Prince of Death
- 11 November 2007 - Where Have All the Christians Gone?
- 3 July 2005 - Memorial for the Animals
- 1 January 2005 - Y2K+5: Love Vs. Fear
- 25 July 2004 - A Memorial for the Animals - We All Have a Need for Love
- 10 August 2003 - A Memorial for the Animals
- 4 August 2002 - A Memorial for the Animals
- 17 Mar 2002 - Living In The Will Rather Than The Concessions of God
- 12 Aug 2001 - Church Silence Promotes Violence
- 17 Jun 2001 - How Should We Honor Our Father?
- 14 Jan 2001 - We Pray...God Answers, But We Must Follow Through - An Encore Offering
- 7 Jan 2001 - The Taming of the Tongue - An Encore Offering
- 31 Dec 2000 - It Takes Great Strength to be Gentle - An Encore Offering
- 24 Dec 2000 - With a Gentleness of Spirit, We Have Authority Over Evil - An Encore Offering
- 17 Dec 2000 - We Pick and Choose Which of the Ways of God We Wish to Follow - An Encore Offering
- 10 Dec 2000 - All Things Are Possible With God - An Encore Offering
- 4 Dec 2000 - Acknowledging God - An Encore Offering
- 22 October 2000 - Many Christians are Like Stopped Clocks
- 13 August 2000 - Winning a War with God and Compassion
- 2 July 2000 - All that Glitters Is Not Gold
- 25 June 2000 - The Compounding of Evil Against the Innocent
- 18 June 2000 - God Can Rebuild the Things We Have Corrupted and Destroyed
- 11 June 2000 - Doing the Will of God
- 4 June 2000 - If We Accept His Grace, The Lord Will Heal Us
- 21 April 2000 - Our Call From The Cross
- 30 January 2000 - Relativity: Spiritual Vs. Physical
- 16 January 2000 - Our Response to God's Calling Can Affect Our Health
- 9 January 2000 - Living in the Image of God
- 15 August 1999 - Living in the Knowledge of the Lord
- 9 August 1998 - Behold, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of God
- 2 August 1998 - Behold, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of God
- 10 May 1998 - I Am for Peace, but They Are for War
- 26 Apr 1998 - Overcoming Evil by Building Upon the Good in People
- 19 Apr 1998 - Playing Follow the Leader
- 12 Apr 1998 - Walking and Talking with Jesus
- 5 Apr 1998 - Stroking the Lamb
- 22 Mar 1998 - In a Little While...
- 15 Mar 1998 - The Imperfect and the Perfect Covenant
- 8 Mar 1998 - The Abrahamic Covenant: A Covenant of Grace
- 22 Feb 1998 - The Attraction of Evil
- 15 Feb 1998 - Why Is There Evil?
- 8 Feb 1998 - Do Not Harden Your Hearts
- 1 Feb 1998 - In the Image and Likeness of God
- 25 Jan 1998 - We Are a Fickle People
- 18 Jan 1998 - Manna: The Bread from Heaven
- 11 Jan 1998 - Kindred Spirits in the Lord - Part II
- 4 Jan 1998 - Kindred Spirits in the Lord - Part I
- 21 Dec 1997 - Jesus Christ Is Our Prince of Peace
- 14 Dec 1997 - Jesus Christ Is Our Eternal Father
- 7 Dec 1997 - Jesus Christ Is Our Mighty God
- 30 Nov 1997 - Jesus Christ Is Our Wonderful Counselor
- 23 Nov 1997 - Is It Arrogance or Righteousness When People Speak Forth the Message God Has Put Upon Their Heart?
- 16 Nov 1997 - Praise: The Natural Response of the Faithful
- 9 Nov 1997 - We Have Been Redeemed with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ
- 2 Nov 1997 - The Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ
- 26 Oct 1997 - Living in the Priesthood
- 19 Oct 1997 - Acknowledging God
- 12 Oct 1997 - All Things Are Possible With God
- 5 Oct 1997 - We Pick and Choose Which of the Ways of God We Wish to Follow
- 28 Sep 1997 - With a Gentleness of Spirit, We Have Authority Over Evil
- 21 Sep 1997 - It Takes Great Strength to be Gentle
- 14 Sep 1997 - The Taming of the Tongue
- 24 Aug 1997 - We Pray...God Answers, But We Must Follow Through
- 17 Aug 1997 - Walking With God And Looking To The Future
- 10 Aug 1997 - THE ONGOING EFFECTS OF FAMILY PROBLEMS
- 3 Aug 1997 - WHEN WE FAIL TO DO AS GOD DESIRES
- 27 Jul 1997 - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE JESUS BY FORCE, OR ANYONE'S HEART BY FORCE, BUT...
- 20 July 1997 - HOW UNCONDITIONAL IS OUR LOVE AND COMPASSION?
- 6 July 1997 - THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN HOLINESS AND PRIDE
- 29 June 1997 - MIRACLES DO HAPPEN
- 22 June 1997 - ABIDING IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD
- 15 June 1997 - WHAT DO WE TEACH OUR CHILDREN?
- 8 June 1997 - YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD
- 1 June 1997 - JESUS CHRIST CAN SET US FREE
- 25 May 1997 - BEING A LIVING SOUL FOR GOD
- 18 May 1997 - THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVES US THE EMPOWERMENT TO LIVE AS CHRISTIANS
- 4 May 1997 - WE CANNOT PUT LIMITS ON GOD'S GRACE
- 27 April 1997 - LOVE OF EVIL: PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO WANT TO GO TO HELL
- 20 April 1997 - KEEPING THE POWERS OF HELL AWAY
- 13 April 1997 - WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING IS SCARING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER
- 6 April 1997 - BOLDLY LIVING FOR THE LORD
- 30 March 1997 - THE CHRISTMAS GIFTS OF EASTER
- 23 March 1997 - OUR REAL STRENGTH IS FROM THE LORD, AND NOT OF OURSELVES
- 16 Mar 1997 - ARE WE ESTABLISHED AS CHRISTIANS?
- 9 March 1997 - LOVE AND COMPASSION ARE GIFTS OF GOD
- 2 Mar 1997 - FOR WHOM DO WE WITNESS?
- 23 February 1997 - CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK AND DISTORTED BECAUSE OF FEAR
- 16 February 1997 - MISSING THE BOAT
- 9 February 1997 - REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
- 2 February 1997 - WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO KEEP THE SABBATH DAY HOLY?
- 26 January 1997 - DO WE TRUST IN OPPRESSION, VIOLENCE, AND REVENGE, OR DO WE TRUST IN GOD?
- 19 January 1997 - WHO AM I, O LORD, THAT YOU SHOULD LOVE ME?
- 12 January 1997 - IT'S REALLY ALL A MATTER OF FAITH
- 5 January 1997 - THEY CAME TO WORSHIP THE KING
- 29 December 1996 - HERE I AM, LORD
- 24 December 1996 - THE MARVELOUS APPEARINGS OF THE LORD AND HIS ANGELS
- 22 December 1996 - I AM COMING QUICKLY
- 15 December 1996 - BEING ONE WITH THE LORD
- 8 December 1996 - IT IS GOD'S LOVE, GRACE, AND MERCY THAT BROUGHT FORTH JESUS' BIRTH, AND IT WILL BRING HIM BACK AGAIN
- 1 December 1996 - THERE IS A GREAT EVIL IN THE WORLD, BUT THE LORD OF ALL GLORY WILL SAVE HIS OWN
- 24 November 1996 - SOME OF THE WAYS BY WHICH THE LORD RELIEVES SUFFERING
- 17 November 1996 - A LOOK AT WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN GOD DOES KEEP US FROM SUFFERING
- 10 November 1996 - WHY DOESN'T GOD KEEP US FROM SUFFERING?
- 3 November 1996 - THOSE WHO LEAD UNTO LIFE AND THOSE WHO LEAD UNTO DEATH
- 27 October 1996 - "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD AM HOLY"
- 20 October 1996 - PROPHECY FULFILLED SHOULD STRENGTHEN OUR FAITH IN PROPHECY FORETOLD
- 13 October 1996 - OUR SINS VERSUS THE GRACE OF GOD
- 6 October 1996 - SOMETIMES WE STUMBLE OVER THE VERY THINGS WE PURSUE
- 29 September 1996 - HOW DO THE SINS AND PROBLEMS OF OUR PARENTS AFFECT US?
- 22 September 1996 - OF RULERS, SNIPERS AND THE ARIZONA MARKET: STUDIES IN HUMAN NATURE
- 15 September 1996 - THOSE WHO DO NOT FORGIVE OTHERS GO TO HELL
- 8 September 1996 - AT TIMES, WE ARE ALL WATCHMEN FOR GOD
- 1 September 1996 - IS GOD STILL THERE WHEN SITUATIONS ARE BAD?
- 25 August 1996 - LOOKING BACK UPON THE EARTH
- 25 August 1996 - Mirando Hacia La Tierra
- 18 August 1996 - GODíS HOME IS OPEN TO EVERYONE WITH A SOFT AND OBEDIENT HEART
- 11 August 1996 - I SHALL SUPPORT YOU UPON MY SHOULDERS...I SHALL CARRY YOU UPON MY HEART
- 28 July 1996 - AS WE LIVE, SO SHALL WE REAP
- 21 July 1996 - THERE IS A WIDE CHASM BETWEEN THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND THOSE WHO DONíT
- 14 July 1996 - THE WORD OF GOD IS FRUITFUL AND ETERNAL; IT SHALL NOT PASS AWAY
- 7 July 1996 - IS THE BRIDE OF THE LAMB READY FOR HER MARRIAGE?
- 30 June 1996 - CAN YOU BE IMPATIENT AND STILL TRUST IN THE LORD?
- 23 June 1996 - TRUSTING IN GOD IS A SIGN OF TRUE WISDOM
- 16 June 1996 - TRUE FAITH IN GOD LEADS US INTO ETERNAL LIFE...
- 9 June 1996 - IF WE HAVE TRUE FAITH, WE SHOULD BE FILLED WITH JOY EVERLASTING
- 2 June 1996 - HOW CAN WE BRING PEACE AND JUSTICE TO THE WORLD AROUND US?
- 26 May 1996 - THE SPARK, THE FIRE, THE POWER THAT CHANGES OUR LIVES
- 19 May 1996 - ARE WE WILLING TO BOTH DIE AND LIVE WITH CHRIST?
- 12 May 1996 - HOW AND WHY DO WE HONOR MOTHER?
- 5 May 1996 - DO WE REALLY UNDERSTAND THE MECHANISM OF FORGIVENESS?
- 28 April 1996 - THE WHOLE WORLD IS HEADING FOR JUDGMENT...WE SHOULD NOT BE OF THIS WORLD
- 21 April 1996 - THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD HAVE A MANDATE TO SAVE THE EARTH
- 14 April 1996 - THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHRISTIAN PARENTING
- 7 April 1996 - JESUS IS RISEN! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?
- 7 April 1996 (Sunrise) - LOVING JESUS CHRIST AS A REAL PERSON
- 31 Mar 1996 - WORDS ARE CHEAP, BUT OUR TRUE VALUE RESTS UPON OUR LIVES
- 24 March 1996 - NEVER DOUBT THAT THE LORD HAS EMOTIONAL FEELINGS, TOO
- 17 March 1996 - CONCERNING THOSE WHO HAVE EYES, BUT DO NOT SEE
- 10 March 1996 - ACCOUNTABILITY AND THE LACK OF IT
- 3 March 1996 - WE CANNOT WORK OUR WAY INTO HEAVEN...WE GET THERE BY FAITH
- 25 February 1996 - A LOOK AT GOD'S JUDGMENT UPON THE PEOPLE IN HIS OWN HOUSE
- 18 February 1996 - WE SHOULD BE TRANSFIGURED AS CHRIST IS TRANSFIGURED
- 11 February 1996 - HOW MATURE ARE WE IN CHRIST?
- 4 February 1996 - BEING CALLED ACCORDING TO GOD'S PURPOSE
- 28 January 1996 - THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD COMPARED TO OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
- 21 January 1996 - HOW QUICKLY THEY WENT ASTRAY...HOW QUICKLY WE GO ASTRAY
- 14 January 1996 - BEHOLD, THE LAMB OF GOD!
- 7 January 1996 - WE, TOO, CAN GROW UP WITH THE LORD
- 31 December 1995 - GOD'S CHRISTMAS GIFT OF GRACE
- 24 December 1995 - ARE WE HERE JUST TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF JESUS IN A STABLE SOME 2,000 YEARS AGO, OR ARE WE ALSO HERE TO CELEBRATE SOMETHING VERY PERSONAL?
- 24 December 1995 - JESUS WILL COME AGAIN: PART IV - HE WILL COME FOR ALL THE FAITHFUL
- 17 December 1995 - JESUS IS COMING AGAIN - PART III - IF WE DOUBT JESUS' FIRST COMING, WE MAY ALSO DOUBT HIS SECOND COMING
- 10 December 1995 - JESUS IS COMING AGAIN: PART II - WHAT JESUS SAYS ABOUT HIS RETURN
- 3 December 1995 - JESUS IS COMING AGAIN: PART I - WHAT DID THE PROPHETS OF OLD SAY?
- 26 November 1995 - THE KING IS IN OUR PRESENCE
- 19 November 1995 - THANKFULNESS IS AN ATTITUDE
- 12 November 1995 - WHEN WE REALISTICALLY LOOK TO THE FUTURE, THE PRESENT HAS NEW MEANING
- 5 November 1995 - THEY'LL KNOW WE ARE CHRISTIANS BY OUR LOVE
- 29 October 1995 - THE ABSOLUTE PEACE AND ASSURANCE THAT COMES FROM KNOWING GOD
- 22 October 1995 - THE WORD OF GOD SHOULD BRING PEACE TO OUR SOULS
- 15 October 1995 - WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR US TO LISTEN TO GOD IN THE FIRST PLACE?
- 8 October 1995 - WHAT KIND OF ROADWAYS AND ENTRANCES DO WE LIKE?
- 1 October 1995 - GOD'S GRACE CAN TURN THE LOST INTO THE FOUND
- 24 September 1995 - THE STATE OF OUR
HEART AND SOUL DETERMINES OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
- 17 September 1995 - OUR REGENERATION,
OUR REBIRTH, OUR NEW BEGINNING
- 10 September 1995 - SOME PEOPLE WANT TO
BE GREATER THAN THEY ARE; WITH GOD, WE CAN BE MORE THAN WE THOUGHT WE COULD
- 3 September 1995 - THE FUTILITY OF
TURNING AWAY FROM GOD
- 20 August 1995 - DO WE PUT MORE FAITH IN
THE CREATIONS OF GOD THAN WE DO IN GOD HIMSELF?
- 13 August 1995 - DO WE REALLY BELIEVE,
OR DO WE SOMETIMES MAKE BELIEVE?
- 6 Aug 1995 - THE DAMAGE PEOPLE DO IN
- 23 July 1995 - WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF
- 16 July 1995 - GOD HAS SET BEFORE US A
BLESSING AND A CURSE, AND WE CAN CHOOSE WHICHEVER WE WANT
- 9 July 1995 - WE CAN MAKE SOME THINGS
BETTER TODAY, WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE PERFECT TO COME, TOMORROW
- 2 July 1995 - THE CONDITIONS WE PLACE
UPON OUR "UNCONDITIONAL" LOVE
- 18 June 1995 - FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH
WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT
- 11 June 1995 - SEEING THE TRINITY AS ONE
GOD REQUIRES SPIRITUAL VISION
- 4 June 1995 - THE HOLY SPIRIT REACHES OUT
- 28 May 1995 - WHY JESUS CHRIST'S
ASCENSION IS IMPORTANT TO CHRISTIANS
- 21 May 1995 - WHAT HAVE WE ALLOWED TO
HAPPEN TO OUR CHURCH AND OUR NATION BECAUSE OF OUR LACK OF VISION?
- 14 May 1995 - WE ARE TO DO AS THE LORD
DIRECTS US AND NOT STAND IN HIS WAY
- 7 May 1995 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE
- 30 April 1995 - WHO IS WORTHY?
- 23 April 1995 - JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR
US! NOW, ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIFE HE GAVE US?
- 16 April 1995 - RISING FROM THE DEAD
WITH JESUS CHRIST
- 9 April 1995 - ENTER JERUSALEM WITH JESUS
CHRIST AND FEEL HIS LOVE AND PASSION
- 2 April 1995 - LOOK FORWARD TO THE GLORY
OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS
- 26 March 1995 - IN THE PROMISED LAND WE
STILL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY
- 19 March 1995 - WE MUST CONTINUALLY
RENEW OUR COMMITMENT TO THE LORD OUR GOD
- 12 March 1995 - WE HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE
- 5 March 1995 - NEW BEGINNINGS...A NEW WAY
- 19 February 1995 - TO LIVE, WE MUST DIE
- 5 February 1995 - BEING CAUGHT IN THE NET
- 29 January 1995 - WHY DO WE NEED TO BE
- 22 January 1995 - THE JOY OF THE LORD IS
- 15 January 1995 - WE CAN OVERCOME THE
EVIL AROUND US
- 8 January 1995 - THE POWER OF PRAISE
- 1 January 1995 - IN CHRIST OUR HOPE IS
CHANGED INTO JOY
- 25 December 1994 - IN CHRIST WE HAVE A
- 24 December 1994 - DO WE REALLY HEAR
GOD, HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND THE ANGELS?
- 18 December 1994 - WE ARE TO PURIFY
OURSELVES AS CHRIST IS PURE
- 11 December 1994 - REJOICE BECAUSE YOU
KNOW JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR
- 4 December 1994 - PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS
OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
- 27 November 1994 - EXPECT JESUS TO COME
- 23 November 1994 - MANY PEOPLE OFFER UP
THANKSGIVING, BUT FEW ARE TRULY THANKFUL
- 20 November 1994 - MOST KNOW HIM AS
JESUS, BUT FEW ACCEPT HIM AS LORD AND KING
- 13 November 1994 - HOLD FAST TO JESUS
CHRIST, FOR WE ARE IN THE BIRTH PANGS OF THE NEW AGE
- 6 November 1994 - HOW COMMITTED ARE WE TO
- 30 October 1994 - DO WE LAY DOWN OUR
LIVES FOR OUR FRIENDS?
- 23 Oct 1994 - WE NEED NOT FEAR WHEN GOD
IS WITH US
- 16 October 1994 - ARE WE WILLING TO TAKE
THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE POSITION WE SEEK?
- 9 October 1994 - WHEN UNDER FIRE, DO WE
SURRENDER, DO WE RUN, OR DO WE STAND BOLDLY BEHIND THE SHIELD OF FAITH?
- 2 October 1994 - GRACE UPON GRACE UPON
- 25 September 1994 - IN GODíS EYES, ALL
TRUE BELIEVERS ARE NOT FAR FROM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, NO MATTER HOW THEY
PRACTICE THEIR FAITH
- 18 September 1994 - JUST BECAUSE WE'RE
IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ALSO UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL
- 11 September 1994 - WISDOM WILL LEAD US
SAFELY ALONG THE PATHWAY OF LIFE
- 4 September 1994 - BY EXAMPLE, JESUS
TEACHES US TO LIVE BY LOVE AND COMPASSION
- 28 Aug 1994 - A DAYDREAM, A REALITY, OR
- 21 Aug 1994 - THE FAITH, COMMITMENT, AND
CONFESSION LEADING TO BAPTISM
- 14 Aug 1994 - GOD STILL EXTENDS HIS
GRACE EVEN WHEN WE BEND THE RULES, BUT...
- 7 August 1994 - WE USUALLY SEE THE WAY WE
LIVE REFLECTED IN OUR CHILDREN'S LIVES
- 31 July 1994 - A REPENTANT HEART LEADS
US IN SETTING A PROPER CHRISTIAN EXAMPLE
- 24 July 1994 - TRUE LOVE HAS NO LIMITS
- 17 July 1994 - EVEN WHEN THE TRUTH IS
RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES...
- 10 July 1994 - JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE
WORSHIP DIFFERENTLY THAN WE DO, DOES NOT MAKE IT DISPLEASING TO GOD
- 3 July 1994 - AND JESUS WONDERED AT THEIR
- 26 June 1994 - OUR POPULARITY VERSUS OUR
- 19 June 1994 - IF WE DON'T GIVE UP, THE
WEAKNESS OF OUR FAITH WILL BECOME STRONG
- 12 Jun 1994 - EVEN THOUGH WE MAY SEEM
VERY COMMON TO OURSELVES AND OTHERS, WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS BEFORE THE LORD
- 5 June 1994 - WE HAVE TO KEEP TUNED TO
- 29 May 1994 - LOVE IS THE ANSWER!
- 29 May 1994 - THE PEACE THAT COMES WITH
UNDERSTANDING HOW GOD THINKS AND REACTS
- 22 May 1994 - AND THE LORD GOD POURED
OUT HIS SPIRIT UPON HIS BELIEVERS
- 15 May 1994 - THOSE WHO CHOOSE DEATH AND
THOSE WHO CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE
- 8 May 1994 - THE REASON WE ARE CALLED TO
PRAISE THE LORD
- 1 May 1994 - THE LASTING EFFECT OF
ANSWERING THE CALL OF THE LORD
- 24 April 1994 - THE GREAT SHEPHERD AND
THE NOT SO GREAT SHEPHERDS
- 17 April 1994 - THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE
CONTINUES...BUT THE POWER OF GOD IS WITH US!
- 10 April 1994 - PERFORMING IN THE POWER
OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- 3 April 1994 - BECAUSE HE LIVES, I CAN
- 3 April 1994 Sunrise - HOW MUCH DO WE
HAVE TO SEE AND HEAR BEFORE WE TRULY BELIEVE?
- 27 March 1994 - THE FOLLOW-THROUGH IS
- 20 March 1994 - THE HOUR HAS COME FOR
THE SON OF MAN TO BE GLORIFIED
- 13 March 1994 - GOD GIVES EVERYONE THE
OPPORTUNITY OF ETERNAL LIFE, BUT...
- 6 March 1994 - THE LORD'S SUPPER IS BUT
FOOLISHNESS TO UNBELIEVERS
- 27 February 1994 - BUT DO WE BELIEVE IF
- 20 February 1994 - WHEN IN ROMEÖOR, WHEN
IN PHILIPPI...OR, WHEN IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITYÖ
- 13 February 1994 - HAVING ACCESS BEYOND
- 6 February 1994 - THE WONDER OF IT ALL
- 30 January 1994 - THE WORD OF GOD CAN
CHANGE OUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE
- 23 January 1994 - CASTING YOUR BURDENS
UPON THE LORD
- 16 January 1994 - A LESSON FROM THE
BEGINNERS GUIDE TO COMPASSIONATE LIVING
- 9 January 1994 - THAT WHICH IS MADE
BEAUTIFULLY AND PERFECTLY IS ALSO SUBJECT TO CORRUPTION
- 2 January 1994 - GOING TO THE CITY OF
BREAD TO EAT THE BREAD OF LIFE
- 26 December 1993 - BEING GOD'S CROWNING
- 24 December 1993 - WHY JESUS CHRIST WAS
BORN UNTO US
- 19 December 1993 - PEACE CAN BE FLEETING
UNTIL WE ARE WILLING TO WRESTLE OUT OUR PROBLEMS WITH GOD
- 12 December 1993 - REJOICING IS A STATE
OF MIND AND BEING
- 5 December 1993 - THE VOICE OF ONE CRYING
IN THE WILDERNESS
- 28 November 1993 - GOD'S GRACE GIVES US
- 21 November 1993 - IF WE ARE TRULY
THANKFUL, WE WILL SERVE JESUS CHRIST AS OUR KING
- 14 November 1993 - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO
DO WITH THE THINGS THE LORD ENTRUSTED TO US?
- 7 November 1993 - REMEMBER OUR PAST AND
THE PROMISES OF OUR FUTURE, LEST WE FORGET WHO WE ARE
- 31 October 1993 - BEING NATURAL IS SO
MUCH EASIER THAN PRETENDING WE ARE SOMEONE ELSE
- 24 October 1993 - THE RESPONSIBILITY OF
LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- 17 October 1993 - THE CHURCH MUST BE AN
EXAMPLE TO THE COMMUNITY THEY SERVE
- 10 October 1993 - WE CAN HAVE PEACE ONLY
IF WE LEARN TO TRULY LOVE ONE ANOTHER
- 3 October 1993 - SOARING WITH THE ANGELS
- 26 September 1993 - BY FAITH WE ARE SET
- 19 September 1993 - WHY IS IT IMPORTANT
TO HAVE A COMMUNITY OF FAITH?
- 12 September 1993 - HOW MANY TIMES DOES
GOD HAVE TO SHOW US SOMETHING BEFORE WE COME TO FULLY BELIEVE?
- 5 September 1993 - THE EXPRESSION OF OUR
FAITH UNDER TRIAL IS A BETTER WITNESS
- 29 August 1993 - HOW STRONG AND HOW PURE
IS OUR LOVE?
- 22 August 1993 - THE FEAR OF GOD VERSUS
THE FEAR OF MAN
- 15 August 1993 - THE OUTSIDER SOMETIMES
HAS MORE FAITH THAN THE INSIDER (posted 20 Aug 2006)
- 8 August 1993 - WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE
PROVOKED UNTO JEALOUSY? (posted 13 Aug 2006)
- 1 August 1993 - WE SHOULD NEVER HUNGER
FOR THE BREAD OF LIFE (posted 6 Aug 2006)
- 25 July 1993 - THE DECEIVER IS DECEIVED
BY THE DECEIVER (posted 30 Jul 2006)
- 18 July 1993 - DO WE FULLY BELIEVE GOD,
OR DO WE STILL WANT TO BARGAIN WITH HIM? (posted 23 Jul 2006)
- 11 July 1993 - WALKING WITH THE KING
(Posted 9 Jul 2006)
- 4 July 1993 - I AM AN AMERICAN! I SHALL
LOVE THIS NATION IN THE NAME OF THE LORD (posted 2 Jul 2006)
- 27 June 1993 - PRESENTING YOURSELF AND
RECEIVING OTHERS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD (posted 9 Jul 2006)
- 20 Jun 1993 - OUR ACTIONS PRODUCE
REACTIONS THAT AFFECT MANY GENERATIONS TO COME (posted 18 Jun 2006)
- 13 Jun 1993 - THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR
INSENSITIVITY (posted 25 Jun 2006)
- 6 Jun 1993 - ARE WE GOOD OR BAD RULERS OF
THE EARTH? (posted 11 Jun 2006)
- 30 May 1993 - WE SHOULD REMEMBER WE ARE
NOT ISLANDS UNTO OURSELVES (posted 27 May 2006)
- 23 May 1993 - SHOUT FOR JOY! THE LORD
HAS ASCENDED (posted 4 Jun 2006)
- 16 May 1993 - WHY DOES GOD CONSIDER THE
KEEPING OF HIS COMMANDMENTS THE SAME AS LOVING HIM? (posted 21 May 2006)
- 9 May 1993 - COMING FORTH FROM THE WOMB
OF GOD (posted 14 May 2006)
- 2 May 1993 - THE REVERENCE OF THE LORD IS
THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM (posted 7 May 2006)
- 25 April 1993 - BEING THANKFUL FOR GOD'S
DELIVERANCE (posted 30 Apr 2006)
- 18 April 1993 - THE SANCTIFYING WORK OF
THE HOLY SPIRIT (posted 23 Apr 2006)
- 11 April 1993 - WHY JESUS CAME AND WHY
HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD (posted 16 Apr 2006)
- 11 April 1993 - MAKE FOR YOURSELF AN
ARK (posted 16 Apr 2006)
- 9 April 1993 - FILLING OUR CUPS WITH
JESUS CHRIST AND THE WILL OF GOD (posted 14 Apr 2006)
- 4 April 1993 - THE LORD'S TRIUMPHAL ENTRY
THEN AND TOMORROW, AND EVEN NOW (posted 9 Apr 2006)
- 28 March 1993 - OUR HOPE IS IN THE
LORD'S FORGIVING LOVE (posted 2 Apr 2006)
- 21 March 1993 - PRAISING GOD AND
QUARRELING WITH HIM (posted 26 Mar 2006)
- 7 March 1993 - THE APPLICATION OF FAITH
(posted 19 Mar 2006)
- 28 February 1993 - THE ENEMY ATTACKS US
WHERE WE'RE THE WEAKEST (posted 12 Mar 2006)
- 24 February 1993 - DO I FEEL AS GOD
FEELS? (posted 1 Mar 2006)
- 21 February 1993 - IT IS TIME THAT WE,
TOO, SHOULD BE TRANSFORMED (posted 5 Mar 2006)
- 14 February 1993 - SHOULD THERE BE ANY
LIMIT TO LOVE? (posted 12 Feb 2006)
- 7 February 1993 - OVERCOMING DECEPTION
WITH LOVE AND TRUTH (posted 26 Feb 2006)
- 31 January 1993 - DOES IT PAY TO BE
HONEST? (posted 3 Feb 2008)
- 24 January 1993 - HOW DOES THE WORD OF
GOD AND MY LIFE COME TOGETHER? (posted 27 Jan 2008)
- 17 January 1993 - OF THE LAW, OF LOVE,
OF GRACE, AND OF HOLINESS (posted 20 Jan 2008)
- 10 January 1993 - WHEN YOU SEE THE
DARKNESS APPROACHING, IT IS WISE TO MOVE INTO THE FULLNESS OF THE LIGHT
(posted 13 Jan 2008)
- 3 January 1993 - GOD ALLOWS US TO CHOOSE
BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARKNESS (posted 6 Jan 2008)
- 27 December 1992 - THE WAY OF PEACE AND
LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD (posted 30 Dec 2007)
- 24 December 1992 - AS IT WAS FORETOLD,
AS IT WAS, AS IT SHOULD BE, AND AS IT WILL BE (posted 24 Dec 2007)
- 20 December 1992 - COMING HOME FOR THE
HOLIDAYS - PART IV (posted 16 Dec 2007)
- 13 December 1992 - COMING HOME FOR THE
HOLIDAYS - PART III (posted 9 Dec 2007)
- 6 December 1992 - COMING HOME FOR THE
HOLIDAYS - PART II (posted 2 Dec 2007)
- 29 November 1992 - COMING HOME FOR THE
HOLIDAYS (posted 25 Nov 2007)
- 22 November 1992 - OUR RESPONSIBILITY
FOR LIVING IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD (posted 18 Nov 2007)
- 15 November 1992 - THE WORD OF GOD IS
HERE TO LEAD US TO HEAVEN (posted 4 Nov 2007)
- 8 November 1992 - WHAT IS TRUTH AND HOW
DO WE RECOGNIZE IT? (posted 28 Oct 2007)
- 1 November 1992 - THE DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD
(posted 21 Oct 2007)
- 25 October 1992 - IT USUALLY TAKES LESS
TIME TO CLEAN UP A MESS THAN IT DOES TO WORRY ABOUT IT (posted 14 Oct
- 18 October 1992 - THE PERVERSION OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS (posted 7 Oct 2007)
- 11 October 1992 - EXAMINE ME, O LORD,
AND TRY ME (posted 30 Sep 2007)
- 4 October 1992 - LORD, INCREASE OUR
FAITH! (posted 23 Sep 2007)
- 27 September 1992 - THE LORD KNOWS THE
TRUE INTENT OF THE HEART (posted 16 Sep 92)
- 20 September 1992 - DO WE LEARN FROM
OTHERSí PAST MISTAKES? (posted 9 Sep 2007)
- 13 September 1992 - BEGINNING EACH DAY
WITH YESTERDAY'S CLOSING BLESSING (posted 2 Sep 2007)
- 6 September 1992 - HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
TO BE A CHRISTIAN? (posted 26 Aug 2007)
- 30 August 1992 - WHAT DOES A CHRISTIAN
LOOK LIKE? (posted 19 Aug 2007)
- 23 August 1992 - WHY AM I, OR WHY SHOULD
I BE, IN THE HOUSE OF GOD? (posted 12 Aug 2007)
- 16 August 1992 - BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN
MAKE A PERSON FEEL LONELY IN THIS WORLD (posted 5 Aug 2007)
- 9 August 1992 - THE CALM ASSURANCE THAT
CAN COME WITH KNOWING THE LORD (posted 29 Jul 2007)
- 2 August 1992 - THINGS BELOW AND THINGS
ABOVE (posted 22 Jul 2007)
- 26 July 1992 - OF FAITH AND LIFE
(posted 15 Jul 2007)
- 19 July 1992 - ALONE IN A CROWD
(posted 8 Jul 2007)
- 12 July 1992 - TRYING TO PLAY HIDE AND
SEEK WITH GOD (posted 17 May 2007)
- 5 July 1992 - REAPING THE BENEFITS OF
FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE (posted 1 Jul 2007)
- 28 June 1992 - THE PROPER USE OF POWER
(posted 24 Jun 2007)
- 21 June 1992 - WHY ARE YOU IN DISTRESS,
O MY SOUL? (posted 10 Jun 2007)
- 14 June 1992 - CALMING THE SOUL
(posted 3 Jun 2007)
- 7 June 1992 - THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS ACTIVE
DURING OLD TESTAMENT TIMES, TOO! (posted 20 May 2007)
- 31 May 1992 - ONLY LOVE CAN TRULY BIND
US TOGETHER (posted 13 May 2007)
- 24 May 1992 - HOW DOES ONE HAVE A HAPPY
MEMORIAL DAY? (posted 27 May 2007)
- 17 May 1992 - WHICH WAY DO WE TIP THE
SCALES? (posted 6 May 2007)
- 10 May 1992 - DO YOU HEAR THE VOICE OF
THE LORD? (posted 29 Apr 2007)
- 3 May 1992 - HOW DO I LOVE THEE, LORD?
(posted 22 Apr 2007)
- 26 April 1992 - ALWAYS BEING IN THE
PRESENCE OF GOD (posted 15 Apr 2007)
- 19 April 1992 - LOOK BEYOND THE GRAVE
(posted 8 Apr 2007)
- 17 Apr 1992 - WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE AND
FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST? WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME? (posted 6 Apr 2007)
- 12 April 1992 - OUR TRIUMPHAL, AND NOT
SO TRIUMPHAL, ENTRIES (posted 1 Apr 2007)
- 5 April 1992 - LIVE FOR TOMORROW Ė
YESTERDAY IS GONE FOREVER (posted 26 Apr 2009)
- 29 March 1992 - THE LOST AND FOUND
DEPARTMENT (posted 29 Mar 2009)
- 22 March 1992 - THE FIG TREES OF GOD
SHOULD ALWAYS BEAR FRUIT (posted 22 Mar 2009)
- 15 March 1992 - IF I AM ULTIMATELY
ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD, THEN I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS (posted 15 Mar
- 8 March 1992 - HE IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU
FROM STUMBLING (posted 8 Mar 2009)
- 1 March 1992 - WHERE CAN WE LOOK TO SEE
THE GLORY OF GOD? (posted 1 Mar 2009)
- 23 February 1992 - WORRY AND
UNFORGIVENESS MAKES ONE UNHEALTHY, POOR, AND UNWISE (posted 22 Feb 2009)
- 16 February 1992 - THE CARE AND NURTURE
OF GOD'S LOVE AND FAITH IN THE WORLD (posted 15 Feb 2009)
- 9 February 1992 - HOW STRONG IS OUR LOVE?
HOW STRONG IS OUR FAITH? (posted 8 Feb 2009)
- 2 February 1992 - THE SOURCE OF OUR
STRENGTH (posted 1 Feb 2009)
- 26 January 1992 - THE GREATEST SPIRITUAL
GIFT OF ALL (posted 25 Jan 2009)
- 19 January 1992 - WHEN THE SPIRIT LEADS
(posted 18 Jan 2009)
- 12 January 1992 - YOU ARE MY BELOVED
CHILD WITH WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED (posted 11 Jan 2009)
- 5 January 1992 - CHRIST IN US - CHRIST IN
HIS GLORY (posted 4 Jan 2009)
- 29 December 1991 - MATURING WITH GOD
- 24 December 1991 - JESUS CHRIST OUR
ETERNAL GIFT OF LOVE
- 22 December 1991 - JESUS CHRIST OUR GIFT
OF LOVE (PART IV)
- 15 December 1991 - JESUS CHRIST OUR GIFT
OF LOVE (PART III)
- 8 December 1991 - JESUS CHRIST OUR GIFT
OF LOVE (PART II)
- 1 December 1991 - JESUS CHRIST OUR GIFT
OF LOVE (PART I)
- 24 November 1991 - THE LORD OUR
- 17 November 1991 - HOLDING ON TO OUR
FAITH BY UNDERSTANDING GOD'S WARNINGS
- 10 November 1991 - TRUE FAITH IN THE
MIDST OF OVERWHELMING STRIFE
- 3 November 1991 - O MY PEOPLE, HEAR MY
VOICE; FOLLOW MY TEACHINGS
- 27 October 1991 - NEW BEGINNINGS
- 20 October 1991 - ALWAYS A WINNER
- 13 October 1991 - WHAT IS THE MOST
VALUABLE COMPONENT OF MY LIFE?
- 6 October 1991 - AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME
- 29 September 1991 - TEMPESTS IN TEAPOTS
- 22 September 1991 - ARE WE BAKING DOWN
SIDE UP CAKES?
- 8 September 1991 - LEARNING TO WALK IN THE ASSURANCE OF GOD'S PROMISES
- 1 September 1991 - THE LORD WILL VINDICATE HIS PEOPLE
- 25 August 1991 - TRIPPING OVER BIBLICAL STUMBLING BLOCKS
- 18 August 1991 - WHAT BUTTON DO WE PUSH TO HAVE TRUE FULFILLMENT?
- 11 August 1991 - HEAR MY PRAYER, O LORD, GIVE EAR TO MY SUPPLICATIONS!
- 4 August 1991 - IS THERE ANY FOOD MORE IMPORTANT THAN BREAD FROM HEAVEN?
- 28 Jul 1991 - THE WORLD IS OUR CLASSROOM Ė GOD IS OUR TEACHER Ė AND WE ARE TESTED
- 21 July 1991 - A LONELY PLACE WHERE WE ARE NEVER LONELY
- 14 July 1991 - ACKNOWLEDGING THE BLESSINGS OF GOD
- 30 June 1991 - WHY DID UZZAH DIE?
- 23 June 1991 - ARE WE LIVING AS AMBASSADORS OF CHRIST?
- 2 June 1991 - THE BELIEVERS' DELIVERANCE AND VICTORY
- 26 May 1991 - GOD IS WITH HIS PEOPLE IN THE MIDST OF A WORLD GONE MAD
- 19 May 1991 - THE SPIRIT OF LIFE
- 21 April 1991 - IF YOU WALK IN MY WAYS...
- 7 April 1991 - ONLY IN CHRIST CAN PEOPLE TRULY LIVE TOGETHER IN LOVE
- 31 March 1991 - JESUS DOES NOT PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH US
- 29 March 1991 - A DOLLAR AND A DREAM AND WE CAN GAMBLE OUR LIFE AWAY
- 28 March 1991 - BEHOLD THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT
- 24 March 1991 - WE CAN'T GLORIFY JESUS ON THE OUTSIDE UNLESS WE GLORIFY HIM ON THE INSIDE
- 17 March 1991 - GOD HAS TWO CURES FOR BACKSLIDING
- 10 March 1991 - WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE VENGEANCE?
- 3 March 1991 - RENOVATING THE TEMPLE OF GOD
- 24 February 1991 - RECEIVING OUR NEW NAMES
- 17 February 1991 - THE RAINBOW AND THE WITNESS
- 10 February 1991 - WE TOO CAN BE TRANSFIGURED
- 3 February 1991 - SPEAKING AND TEACHING WITH AUTHORITY
- 27 January 1991 - SETTING OUR TRUE PRIORITIES
- 20 January 1991 - AWAKENING TO GOD'S CALL
- 13 January 1991 - TRUE AWAKENING
- 6 January 1991 - JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAVING GRACE OF BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES
- 30 December 1990 - IN THE BODY OF A MAN, EVEN JESUS HAD TO LEARN
- 24 December 1990 - THE BIRTH OF JESUS IS TO BE IN OUR HEARTS
- 23 December 1990 - JESUS CHRISTíS BIRTH IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES
- 16 December 1990 - WHY DO CHRISTMAS TREES DRY UP AND DIE?
- 2 December 1990 - I'M A "LERT" ON THE ALERT. ARE YOU ONE TOO?
- 25 November 1990 - WE HAVE THE FREE WILL TO CHOOSE LIFE OR DEATH
- 18 November 1990 - HOW DO WE EXPRESS TRUE THANKFULNESS?
- 11 November 1990 - OUR STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD
- 4 November 1990 - IS THERE ANY LIMIT TO LOVINGKINDNESS?
- 28 October 1990 - LOVINGKINDNESS: A HEART THAT IS ONE WITH GOD
- 21 October 1990 - TURNING LOSING INTO WINNING
- 14 October 1990 - COME TO THE WEDDING FEAST OF MY SON
- 7 October 1990 - WILL YOU EAT OF MY FLESH, AND DRINK OF MY BLOOD?
- 30 September 1990 - ANALYZING OUR TRUE ATTITUDE ABOUT DOING THE WILL OF GOD
- 23 September 1990 - STANDING IN THE GAP
- 16 September 1990 - JUDGMENT, TOLERANCE, AND LIBERTY
- 9 September 1990 - DO WE LOVE EACH OTHER ENOUGH TO CORRECT EACH OTHER?
- 2 September 1990 - BEING A LIVING AND HOLY SACRIFICE ACCEPTABLE TO GOD
- 26 August 1990 - A VISION OF THE HIGH PRIEST
- 19 August 1990 - WHAT CAUSES A NATION, WHO KNOWS GOD, TO BECOME GREEDY, SELFISH, AND REBELLIOUS?
- 12 August 1990 - DO NOT BE AFRAID! TAKE THE HAND OF JESUS
- 5 August 1990 - WHY DO WE TRY TO CONVINCE OURSELVES THAT WE CAN'T DO SOMETHING, OR THAT SOMETHING IS IMPOSSIBLE?
- 29 July 1990 - WHY DO WE SO OFTEN FEAR THE GOOD THINGS, AND GO ALONG WITH THE BAD THINGS?
- 15 July 1990 - DO WE TRULY UNDERSTAND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD?
- 8 July 1990 - THE WAR WITHIN
- 1 July 1990 - OUR WRESTLINGS WITH GOD
- 24 June 1990 - THE ABILITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
- 17 June 1990 - THE FATHERLY EXAMPLE
- 10 June 1990 - HOW DO PEOPLE PERCEIVE ME?
- 3 June 1990 - IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING! PUT AWAY YOUR UMBRELLA!
- 27 May 1990 - WE CAN'T DO IT ALL BY OURSELVES!
- 20 May 1990 - ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM
- 6 May 1990 - CHRISTIAN ENDURANCE AND LOVE CAN CHANGE THE IMPOSSIBLE
- 29 April 1990 - BRETHREN, WHAT SHALL WE DO?
- 22 April 1990 - JESUS DID NOT UNDERGO CORRUPTION, BUT HIS CREATION DID
- 15 April 1990 - ONLY BELIEVE
- 12 April 1990 - SO MUCH LOVE IN BUT A FEW SHORT HOURS
- 8 April 1990 - THE LORDíS TRIUMPHAL ENTRY
- 1 April 1990 - WITH TRUE WISDOM COMES EVERLASTING LIFE
- 25 March 1990 - WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE JESUS AS MY SHEPHERD?
- 18 March 1990 - THE MYSTERY OF IT ALL
- 11 March 1990 - I WANT TO SEE JESUS
- 4 March 1990 - RISKING OURSELVES IN CHRISTIAN LOVE
- 25 February 1990 - DO WE EXPRESS OUR LOVE EVEN WHEN WE DISAGREE?
- 18 February 1990 - I SEE INJUSTICE! WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
- 11 February 1990 - AS I BECOME OLDER, I ALSO SEEM TO BECOME MORE ENLIGHTENED
- 4 February 1990 - WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO WORSHIP GOD?
- 28 January 1990 - GROWING BOTH VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY
- 14 January 1990 - PEACE AND PERSISTENCE IN PROCLAIMING TRUTH AND JUSTICE
- 7 January 1990 - TRUE LOVE AND COMPASSION WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO JUSTICE
- 24 December 1989 - OUR CONTINUOUS CHRISTIAN WITNESS OF TRUE CHRISTMAS PEACE AND LOVE: TO BE LIKE JESUS AND BARRINGTON
- 17 December 1989 - OUR CONTINUAL CHRISTIAN WITNESS OF THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS and DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FILED (PART XXII)
- 10 December 1989 - DANIEL, GODíS MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XXI) and OUR CHRISTIAN WITNESS OF OUR HOPE IN CHRIST'S SECOND COMING
- 3 December 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XX) and OUR CHRISTIAN WITNESS OF GOD'S AMAZING GRACE
- 26 November 1989 - OUR CHRISTIAN WITNESS OF CHRIST AS KING
- 19 November 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XIX)
- 12 November 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XVIII)
- 5 November 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XVII)
- 22 October 1989 - DANIEL, GODíS MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XVI)
- 15 October 1989 - DANIEL, GODíS MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XV)
- 8 October 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XIV)
- 1 October 1989 - TRUE AND HOLY COMMUNION IS BEING ONE WITH GOD AND ONE WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST
- 24 September 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XIII)
- 17 September 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XII)
- 10 September 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART XI)
- 3 September 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART X)
- 27 August 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART IX)
- 20 August 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART VIII)
- 13 August 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART VII)
- 6 August 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART VI)
- 30 July 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART V)
- 23 July 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART IV)
- 16 July 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART III)
- 9 July 1989 - DANIEL, GOD'S MAN IN THE FIELD (PART II)
- 2 July 1989 - DANIEL, GODíS MAN IN THE FIELD (PART 1)
- 25 June 1989 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PART V)
- 18 June 1989 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PART IV)
- 11 June 1989 - MOST WATCH, BUT FEW COME WHEN CALLED
- 4 June 1989 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PART III)
- 28 May 1989 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PART II)
- 21 May 1989 - LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PART I)
- 14 May 1989 - WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SPEAKING?
- 30 April 1989 - MIRACLE WITH A PURPOSE (THE TRUE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT)
- 23 April 1989 - WHOM DO WE GLORIFY IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD?
- 16 April 1989 - TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL, THAT IS THE QUESTION
- 9 April 1989 - STANDING FIRM WHEN EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE TURNING AWAY
- 2 April 1989 - ITíS ALL RIGHT TO BE COMPASSIONATE
- 2 April 1989 - GOD'S GRACE SUSTAINS US
- 26 March 1989 - THE DAWNING Ė THE NEW ENLIGHTENMENT
- 26 March 1989 - JESUSí RESURRECTION CONTINUES
- 24 March 1989 - IT IS FINISHED
- 19 March 1989 - HIS TRIUMPHAL ENTRY CONTINUES
- 12 March 1989 - BEING A LIVING TESTIMONY OF THE FACT THAT CHRIST DIED FOR ME
- 5 March 1989 - RECEIVING FORGIVENESS
- 26 February 1989 - LEARNING TO LOOK LIKE JESUS
- 19 February 1989 - LEARNING TO SEE THE TRUE INTENT OF MAN'S HEART (PART V)
- 12 February 1989 - LEARNING TO SEE THE TRUE INTENT OF MAN'S HEART (PART IV)
- 5 February 1989 - LEARNING TO SEE THE TRUE INTENT OF MAN'S HEART (PART III)
- 29 January 1989 - LEARNING TO SEE THE TRUE INTENT OF MAN'S HEART (PART II)
- 22 January 1989 - LEARNING TO SEE THE TRUE INTENT OF MAN'S HEART (PART I)
- 15 January 1989 - THE LIVING RESULT OF A TRULY SOFT HEART
- 8 January 1989 - THE TWO-FOLD MESSAGE OF CHRIST'S BAPTISM
- 1 January 1989 - OUR UNCHANGING GOD IN A NEW YEAR
- 25 December 1988 - SEEING JESUS
- 24 December 1988 - RECEIVING AND SHARING THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD
- 18 December 1988 - THE PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING
- 11 December 1988 - EXPERIENCING TRUE JOY
- 4 December 1988 - THE CHRISTMAS GIFT OF THE BREAD OF LIFE
- 27 November 1988 - DO WE AWAIT CHRISTMAS IN THE DARKNESS OR IN THE LIGHT?
- 20 November 1988 - IF WE HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS LORD, THEN HE SHOULD REIGN AS KING OF OUR LIVES
- 13 November 1988 - STANDING AGAINST THE GIANTS IN THE LAND
- 6 November 1988 - WHO IS CALEB?
- 30 October 1988 - GOD'S COMPASSION PROTECTS US IN THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK
- 23 October 1988 - A TRULY STRONG PERSON IS A COMPASSIONATE PERSON
- 16 October 1988 - WHY ARE WE WALKING FOR HUNGER?
- 9 October 1988 - WHO ARE THE LAITY OF THE CHURCH?
- 2 October 1988 - WHY SHOULD WE BREAK BREAD TOGETHER?
- 25 September 1988 - WE WHO BELIEVE ARE INVITED INTO THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD
- 18 September 1988 - O LORD! HOW MAY I WORSHIP YOU?
- 11 September 1988 - ALL OF HELL WITNESSED JESUS CHRISTíS VICTORY
- 4 September 1988 - TRUE CHRISTIAN LABOR IS A LABOR OF LOVE
- 28 August 1988 - IS IT ALL RIGHT TO QUESTION GOD?
- 21 August 1988 - LORD! WHAT MUST I DO TO BE HEALED?
- 14 August 1988 - THE LORDíS HEART ACHES TOO!
- 7 August 1988 - OH LORD, THAT MY WAYS MAY BE YOUR WAYS
- 26 June 1988 - BUILDING A CHURCH ON THE PROPER FOUNDATION
- 19 June 1988 - FATHER? FATHER! ABBA! FATHER!
- 12 Jun 1988 - WHAT I REALLY NEED IS A LITTLE PATIENCE!
- 5 June 1988 - THE MORE AUTHORITY YOU HAVE, THE MORE OF A SERVANT YOU SHOULD BE
- 29 May 1988 - HOW STRONG IS MY COMMITMENT TO GOD?
- 22 May 1988 - A LOVING AND CONVICTING CALL
- 15 May 1988 - HE IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, BUT IS HE MINE?
- 8 May 1988 - MY HEART EXULTS IN THE LORD
- 1 May 1988 - WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SAVED?
- 24 April 1988 - BY FAITH WE CAN WALK WITH GOD
- 17 April 1988 - HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ANNOYED?
- 10 April 1988 - WHAT IS YOUR REAL WEALTH?
- 3 April 1988 - OF ROCK AND FLESH AND EYES AND EARS
- 27 March 1988 - AM I ABLE TO DRINK HIS CUP?
- 20 March 1988 - PRODUCING AN ABUNDANT CROP
- 13 March 1988 - WHAT DOES A CHRISTIAN LOOK LIKE?
- 6 March 1988 - WHY DID JESUS CHRIST HAVE TO DIE FOR ME?
- 28 February 1988 - SHARING THE DUTIES OF CHRISTIAN HOUSE CLEANING
- 21 February 1988 - HAVE YOU EATEN OF THE TRUE BREAD OF LIFE?
- 14 February 1988 - HOW DO I LOVE THEE?
- 31 January 1988 - NOW THAT WE STILL HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH US, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
- 24 January 1988 - HOW DO WE SHOW THE LOVE OF CHRISTMAS TO GOD?
- 17 January 1988 - IS GODLY LOVE THE TRUE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS?
- 10 January 1988 - IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS STILL WITH YOU?
- 3 January 1988 - WHERE WAS JESUS BORN?
- 3 May 1987 - LORD!!! WHERE ARE YOU? - A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY FROM EASTER TO PENTECOST