An Articles Archive
Diet - Diseases - Enzymes - Exercise - Health - Herbs - Longevity - Medicine - Minerals -
Natural Health - Nutrition - Stress - Vegan - Vegetarian - Vitamins
We began this archive as a means of assisting our visitors in answering
many of their health and diet questions, and in encouraging them to take a pro-active part
in their own health. We believe the articles and information contained herein are
true, but are not presenting them as advice. We, personally, have found that a
whole food vegan
diet has helped our own health, and simply wish to share with others the things we have
found. Each of us must make our own decisions, for it's our own body. If you
have a health problem, see your own physician.
Comments and Facts
Articles and References
- 10,368 Pounds of Fresh Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Products Recalled Due to an Undeclared Allergen
- A Child's Milk Allergies
- An American Tragedy: Florence Griffith Joyner's Autopsy
- An Orange A Day Keeps the Osteoporosis Away
- Autism and Dairy Consumption: A New
- Breaking the Food Seduction
- Breast Cancer Statistics
- Breast Cancer Truths and Dairy Lies
- Cancer and IGF-1: Another Reason to Avoid Milk
- Can Cheese and Ice Cream Cause Migraines?
- Celiac Disease and Dairy Products
- "Compassionate" Vegetarians Who Eat Dairy
- Congress Passes MAKE THE CHILDREN SICK Legislation
- Concerns about Protein, Calcium, and Iron: Reducing Meat and Dairy Products in the American Diet
- Cow's Milk May Raise Type 1 Diabetes Risk
- Crohn's Disease Treatment Update 2005
- Dairy Diet Myth
- Dairy Farmers Lie
- Dairy Products and Overweight
- Dairy Products Avoidance
- Dairy, Diet and Early Puberty in Girls
- Death by Protein
- Detox From Milk in Just Seven Days
- Dire Beasties Warning
- Don't Drink Your Milk!
- Don't Get Stoned, Get Wasted Instead!
- Early Sexual Maturity and Milk Hormones
- Eat Your Way to Better Health
- Employees Improve Health Dramatically with Low-Fat Vegetarian Diet
- Excess protein-on-the-brain syndrome
- Food Chain Newsletter
- Foods and Arthritis
- Foot and Mouth Disease Does Pose a Human Health Risk
- Got Anemia?
- Got migraines?
- Got Constipation?
- Got Testicular Cancer? The Dairy Connection
- Have Millions of Americans Been Infected with a Cow Cancer Virus?
- Healing with Plant-Based Nutrition: Interview with Dr. T. Colin Campbell
- How a Healthy Vegan Diet Can Cure Cancer
- How About Goat's Milk?
- How Man Alters Nature's Natural Altars
- How the USDA Keeps Our Children and the Poor Sick
- Infusing Calcium into Cow's Milk
- Is Meat Part of a Natural Diet?
- Is the USDA Trying to Kill Our Kids?
- Lactose Intolerance: The Real Science
- Looking to Improve Bone Health? Kick the Milk Habit
- Marketing Milk and Disease
- McDougall Diet Cures 18 Year-old's Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Meat Molecule Builds Up in Human Tumors
- Milk and Egg Recalls, August 2010
- Milk and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Milk in 2009 Contained Less Pus Than 2008 Milk
- Milk-Drinking Associated with Insulin Resistance and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Milk, Greens and Ovarian Cancer Survival
- Milk Linked to Health Problems
- Milking Mad Cow Disease
- Molecule Found in Meat and Milk gives rise to Tumors
- New Dietary Guidelines Back Plant-Based Diets to Fight Obesity
- Not Milk: The USDA, Monsanto, and the U.S. Dairy Industry
- Organic Pus is no better than conventional pus
- Ovarian Cancer and Dairy
- Ovarian cancer risk and consumption of milk products and lactose
- Parents' Guide to Building Better Bones
- Perspectives on Dairy
- Plants rule! New study shows bodybuilders can go whey-free
- Rocket Fuel in Milk
- Shouldn't I Drink Milk?
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- The Connection Between Dairy and MRSA
- Trans-Fatty Acids are Good For You?
- USDA Demonizes Starch, While Promoting Meat, Dairy, and Disease
- Vegan 1-2-3: Health and Nutrition
- What's Wrong with Dairy Products
- Why are Doctors so Clueless About Dairy?
- Who Has the Highest Rates of Bone Disease, and Why?
Fair Use Notice: This document may contain copyrighted material whose use
has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.
We believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the Web
constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section
107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for
purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from
the copyright owner.
| Home Page | Health Index |
Your Comments Are
| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions |
Health | Humor | Letters | Links
| Nature Studies
| Poetry and Stories | Quotations |
Recipes | What's New? |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.